Terms & Conditions
These terms are simple, and by agreeing to them, it means that you (and your family) are allowing us to post, share and use the submissions you send us.
Oh, and squirrels. We love squirrels.
Photo Submission Guidelines
Seton Magazine maintains strict photography publishing guidelines as established by Dr. Clark. In keeping with these guidelines, please note:
- shoulders and midriff must be covered
- no short skirts or shorts
Where possible, we prefer high-quality images – to better show off your success!
Please read these terms carefully before submitting any content. By submitting content, you indicate that you accept these terms of submission and you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the site to submit any content.
These terms of submission explain the terms on which you may use the site to post, transmit, upload or otherwise submit any material or content to or via the site.
1.Use of Terms
- ‘You’ means you the student, the person submitting the content and your family.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ means Seton Home Study School.
- ‘This site’ means the Seton Student Achievements’ website, a project of Seton Home Study School.
2. Enrollment Status
- Only students who have been/are enrolled in the Seton Home Study School program may submit to this website. Please include your Seton Family number at the end of your submission as verification of your enrollment.
- Submissions without a Family number included will not be posted.
- Your Enrollment number will not be publicised. It is for our records only.
3. Content Submissions
- You must have the legal right and authority to accept these terms of submission.
- You are the owner of the material or content and/or have all the necessary rights, consents, and permissions required to submit the content.
- The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- To the extent that the content identifies any individual (whether by name, picture or otherwise), you have obtained all consents and permission from those individuals.
4. Use of Material
- By submitting any content to this website, including text and images, you are granting Seton Home Study School a non-revocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right to reproduce, modify, make derivative works of, display your submission on this website, optionally feature it in our print magazine or on any of our websites, and use the content in connection with this site, including (without limitation) for the purposes of promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any media formats and through any media channel.
- Seton Home Study School reserves the right to edit material for the purposes of clarity or to stay within our content guidelines.
5. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about the material or content which appears on the site, please contact us.